1/2 Ton Budgit Man Guard Electric Chain Hoist - 16 fpm - BEHC0516BEHC0516
1/2 Ton Budgit Electric Chain Hoist, Man Guard BEHC0516
*Free Chain Container Included with Each Purchase!
Budgit BEHC Manguard Electric Chain Hoists are designed and manufactured for tough jobs and for every lifting application. An economical choice, these hoists are dependablely built to withstand the rigors of heavy service and repeated lifting cycles. They are easy to service, require minimal maintenance, and offer excellent headroom for every lifting application.
Standard Lead Time = 5-7 business days for production + Transit time. *Certain models in stock ready to ship - call 800-724-4052 to check availability*
- Heavy Duty Motor Brake - AC spring set disc brake for positive braking action and long life with minimal maintenance. Easy 1-step adjustment procedure.
- Gearing - Totally enclosed, oil bath lubricated for long life.
- High Torque, Heavy Duty Hoist Motor - Motors are H4 30-minute rated with class "F" insulation and include a thermal actuated switch-(TAS) embedded in the motor winding for protection.
- Load Sprocket & Chain Guide - Provided with a full floating chain guide that assures proper engagement of chain on load sprocket.
- Lower Block - Provided with a 360° rotating hook riding on thrust bearings. As standard, the hook is provided with a spring-loaded latch.
- Push-Button Controls - Standard push-button control station is contoured for operator comfort allowing easy one-handed sure grip control and provided with a weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosure. The push-button cable is provided with built-in strain relief to help prevent cable damage.
- Suspension - Hook suspension permits portability of the hoist while lug suspension reduces headroom and can be used with any of their rigid-mount trolleys. New design allows easy change out of either hook or lug suspension.
- Paddle Limit Switch - Paddle upper and lower control limit switch standard on all hoists.
- Powder Coat Finish - Provides a long lasting durable finish and added resistance to corrosive environments.