1/4 Ton CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 32fpm
The balanced, integrated, proven design of the Lodestar has made it the most popular electric chain hoist in the industry. Lodestar gives you more value for your money including:
Standard Lead Time = 5-7 business days for production + Transit time. *Certain models in stock ready to ship - call 800-724-4052 to check availability*
- Free Chain Container Included with Each Purchase!
- Voltages - 115/230 single phase & 230/460, 208 - three phase, 60 hertz standard. 380, 415, 575 3-phase available upon request - 50 hertz available upon request.
- Quick change voltage board-change from low voltage to high voltage by simply re positioning receptacle.
- Lifetime lubricated Gear Train with non-oxidizing grease
- Precision machined and hardened lift-wheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain lift-wheel fit.
- Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation.
- H4 Duty Standard
- Rugged NEMA 4X Control Station
- Hoist duty motor, standard Protector overload device, and standard screw type limit switches
- Hardened, forged steel, latch type hooks and Hoistaloy load chain for long, dependable service
- Easy to install and maintain
- No special tools required to disassemble
- Lifetime warranty
- Each hoist thoroughly inspected and tested to over 125% of rated load prior to shipment
- Meets ASME B30.16
- Metric Rated
- Made in U.S.A.
We Also Recommend
1/2 Ton Coffing Electric Chain Hoist - 32fpm - JLC1032
1/2 Ton Coffing Electric Chain Hoist - 16fpm - JLC1016
1/2 Ton Coffing LHH Hand Chain Hoist - 08903W, 08904W, 08905W
CM Hurricane Mini 360 Hand Chain Hoist