1-Ton CM Lodestar VS Electric Chain Hoist - 32fpm - 2 Step - Variable Frequency Drive - 2 Speed
The balanced, integrated, proven design of the Lodestar has made it the most popular electric chain hoist in the industry. Lodestar gives you more value for your money including:
Standard Lead Time = 5-7 business days for production + Transit time. *Certain models in stock ready to ship - call 800-724-4052 to check availability*
Free Chain Container Included with Each Purchase!
LESS MAINTENANCE & EASIER INSPECTION
- Heavy Duty DC Brake is designed for a long service life. Brake location allows for quick access and easy inspection.
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no oil change out is required. Precision gears provide better wear and longer life.
- Clutch located outside the Gear Box allows for easy access which eliminates the need for complete disassembly and reduces downtime.
- Easy access to the Clutch, Motor, Electrical Control Panel and Brake Assembly.
LONGER SERVICE LIFE
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box and helical gearing ensures efficient operation. Heavy duty rated motors. Hoist workmanship backed by a lifetime warranty.
- 80% reduction in sound pressure as compared to the classic Lodestar.
IMPROVED LOAD SAFETY
- Clutch is located outside the load path which prevents slipping of the load in an overload condition when brake is not powered.
IMPROVED CHAIN LIFE
- 5-Pocket Lift Wheel provides better chain and lift wheel engagement for smoother lifting and reduced vibration which equates to less wear and a longer chain life.
- Load Chain is designed and manufactured in the USA by Columbus McKinnon. Star Grade chain is zinc plated to protect against corrosion. 2-ton, single-reeved units feature 10 mm load chain as standard.
EASY ACCESS CONTROL PANEL
- With finger-safe wiring and plug and play connectors, the Control Panel allows for quick voltage change, access to terminal strips and simple fuse installation.
EXCEEDS H4 REQUIREMENTS
- Exceeds H4 requirements, engineered for high duty cycles and the toughest applications
- Lifetime grease-lubricated Gear Box means no changing and disposing of hazardous oil
- Documented RoHS compliance
- Shipped in boxes made of recycled material
- Fabric chain container and rigid hook suspension standard
- Lifetime Warranty
- Metric Rated
- CSA Approved
- Made in the USA
- Double DC Brake - Two independent acting DC Brakes for redundant braking. Field Installation Kit available.
- AC Electrical Brake
- Variable speed drive (VFD) or traditional 2 speeds available
- Primary & secondary transformer fusing
- Rotatable limit switch - Designed for quick reset of limit position
- Metal and stainless steel chain containers