CM Bandit Ratchet Lever HoistBAN07505
The CM Bandit is our lightest and most compact 3/4 & 1-1/2 ton ratchet lever hoist ever. Its portable design, easy free chaining, and 360 degree rotating handle make it one of the most versatile hoists on the market today. And, the CM Bandit is now guaranteed to ship in 3 business days through our In-Stock Guarantee.
- Capacities of 3/4 and 1-1/2 ton. Metric Rated. Standard lifts up to 20 feet. (Longer lifts are available.) Look for 3 & 6 ton capacities coming soon.
- The world's first HMI-certified ratchet lever hoist with RFID technology. CM Smart ID is available standard on all US Bandit units. Learn More
- Rugged, yet lightweight, design and construction can be easily transported and used in even the most confining spaces.
- Easy free chaining feature allows for quick take up and positioning of slack chain. Designed not to accidently free chain while under load.
- 360° rotating handle allows for versatile rigging options when working in tight spaces.
- Double reduction gearing provides easy operation with low handle effort.
- Screwed-on comfortable rubber grip makes for a secure hold in all environments.
- Meets ASME B30.21
- Enclosed Weston type load brake stays clean and dry for positive load positioning.
- Upper and lower hooks feature standard forged safety latches that provide positive and secure load engagement. Hooks are bolted on for easy removal and inspection.
- Upper and lower hooks feature extra wide throat openings to allow for easier attachment to pick points. Hooks swivel 360° for faster positioning.
- Hooks made in the USA
- Impact-resistant stamped steel housing withstands repeated rigorous use.
- Standard powder coat finish on housing and zinc plating on major components for extra protection against corrosion when working in harsh environments.
- 100% load tested gold chromate chain. Proven chain integrity and corrosion resistance.
- Chain made in the USA
- Each unit has a unique serial number for easy and accurate identification.
- Shipyard hooks are available as an option on 1-1/2 ton units.
- Optional internal load limiter alerts operator of possible overload by allowing the handle to rotate without lifting a higher-than-capacity load.
- Lifetime Warranty
|Product Code||Capacity||Amount of Lift|
|BAN07505||3/4 Ton - 1,500 lbs.||5' feet|
|BAN07510||3/4 Ton - 1,500 lbs.||10' feet|
|BAN07515||3/4 Ton - 1,500 lbs.||15' feet|
|BAN07520||3/4 Ton - 1,500 lbs.||20' feet|
|BAN15005||1.5 Ton - 3,000 lbs.||5' feet|
|BAN15010||1.5 Ton - 3,000 lbs.||10' feet|
|BAN15015||1.5 Ton - 3,000 lbs.||15' feet|
|BAN15020||1.5 Ton - 3,000 lbs.||20' feet|
|BAN30005||3 Ton - 6,000 lbs.||5' feet|
|BAN30010||3 Ton - 6,000 lbs.||10' feet|
|BAN30015||3 Ton - 6,000 lbs.||15' feet|
|BAN30020||3 Ton - 6,000 lbs.||20' feet|
|BAN60005||6 Ton - 12,000 lbs.||5' feet|
|BAN60010||6 Ton - 12,000 lbs.||10' feet|
|BAN60015||6 Ton - 12,000 lbs.||15' feet|
|BAN60020||6 Ton - 12,000 lbs.||20' feet|