1-Ton CM Lodestar VS Electric Chain Hoist - 16fpm - Variable Frequency Drive - 2 Speed
The balanced, integrated, proven design of the Lodestar has made it the most popular electric chain hoist in the industry. Lodestar gives you more value for your money including:
Standard Lead Time = 5-7 business days for production + Transit time. *Certain models in stock ready to ship - call 800-724-4052 to check availability*
Free Chain Container Included with Each Purchase!
- Increase the life of the gear train components, load chain, hooks and brake components.
- Eliminates the need for magnetic contactor and speed relay controls.
- With the ability to choose intermediate speeds during operation without timely programming or expensive upgrades.
- Allows for integration into existing bridge and crane systems without upgrades or modifications to the hoist VFD controls.
Standard Lodestar Features
6:1 Speed Ratio
Phase Loss Protection
- To customers exact voltage requirements
Motor Thermal Overload Protection
Adjustable Ramp Time and Speeds
- 3 second ramp time between minimum and maximum speed setting.
- Quick change voltage board-change from low voltage to high voltage by simply re positioning receptacle.
- Lifetime lubricated Gear Train with non-oxidizing grease
- Precision machined and hardened lift-wheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain lift-wheel fit.
- Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation.
- H4 Duty Standard
- Rugged NEMA 4X Control Station
- Hoist duty motor, standard Protector overload device, and standard screw type limit switches
- Hardened, forged steel, latch type hooks and Hoistaloy load chain for long, dependable service
- Easy to install and maintain
- No special tools required to disassemble
- Lifetime warranty
- Each hoist thoroughly inspected and tested to over 125% of rated load prior to shipment
- Meets ASME B30.16
- Metric Rated
- Made in U.S.A.