CM Tornado Ratchet Lever Hoist 360TOR07505
Free Shipping on all CM Tornado 360's - Use Code TORSHIP
Redefining lever-operated chain hoists, the CM Tornado 360 features the revolutionary Sidewinder lever handle that allows for efficient operation in both lifting and pulling applications. Ergonomically designed for increased safety, the patent-pending CM Tornado 360 lets the operator work up to 12 times faster and with as much as 30% less pull force than with conventional ratchet lever hoists.
Benefits & Features
- Sidewinder Lever Handle - This first-of-its-kind lever handle design will revolutionize the ratchet lever hoist industry. Its unique fold-able handle and 360˚ rotating lever increases productivity while reducing the risk of operator injury.
- Convenient Directional Indicator - Easy-to-use, highly visible directional indicator located on the handle clearly shows the operating direction as lifting, lowering or neutral.
- Easy & Smooth Free Chaining - For quick take up and positioning of slack chain – even with one hand. Designed not to accidentally free chain while under load. Cast chain end stop allows the user to easily position the chain in free-chaining mode and prevents it from entering the lift-wheel and jamming the hoist.
- Positive Load Control - Enclosed Weston-type brake stays clean and dry for precise load positioning.
- Built to Last - Lightweight aluminum housing withstands rigorous use and features high-quality, long lasting bearings. Powder coat fi nish provides extra protection in harsh environments.
- Excellent Corrosion Protection - Robust chain guide and chain stripper made from cast steel and zinc-plated for corrosion protection.
- 100% Load Tested Gold Chromate Chain - Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Columbus McKinnon. Protects against corrosion.
- Easy-To-Inspect Swivel Hooks - Bolt-on hooks with nylon locks help users comply with ASME B30.21 and B30.10 inspection requirements. Hooks are forged, allowing them to yield under overload without breaking. Cast safety latches provide positive and secure load engagement.
- Industry-Leading Warranty - Our lifetime warranty on all mechanical components, including the Sidewinder lever handle, is the industry’s best warranty against manufacturing and material defects. With our 3-year brake warranty, if the brake discs wear out within 3 years from the date of purchase, CMCO will replace the ratchet disc assembly free of charge.
- Easy Identification - Each unit has a unique serial number for easy and accurate identification.
- Meets ASME B30.21
|PRODUCT CODE||CAPACITY||AMOUNT OF LIFT|
|TOR07505||3/4 Ton - 1,500 lbs.||5' feet|
|TOR07510||3/4 Ton - 1,500 lbs.||10' feet|
|TOR07515||3/4 Ton - 1,500 lbs.||15' feet|
|TOR07520||3/4 Ton - 1,500 lbs.||20' feet|
|TOR15005||1.5 Ton - 3,000 lbs.||5' feet|
|TOR15010||1.5 Ton - 3,000 lbs.||10' feet|
|TOR15015||1.5 Ton - 3,000 lbs.||15' feet|
|TOR15020||1.5 Ton - 3,000 lbs.||20' feet|
We Also Recommend
1-1/2 Ton Coffing LHH Hand Chain Hoist - 08921W, 08922W, 08923W