1-1/2 Ton Coffing LHH Hand Chain Hoist - 08921W, 08922W, 08923W08921W
Coffing LHH Hand Chain Hoists feature stamped steel and are an excellent low cost lifting option. The compact, lightweight design is ideal for construction and contractor applications where portability and easy rigging are critical.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Rated loads from 1/2 to 20 Tons in stock with standard lifts of 10, 15, and 20 feet. Standard hand chain drop is 2-feet less than lift. Other lifts, hand chain drops and 25 - 50 Ton models available - consult factory.
- Designed for portability and easy installation. Compact gear housing provides low headroom.
- Lubricated bearings and bushings, bearing-mounted opinions, and heat-treated spur gearing ensure smooth and efficient operation with minimal effort.
- Mechanical load brake engages instantly for precise load holding and positioning. 360° swivel hooks with safety latches for positive load engagement.
- Durable through hardened load chain providing added strength and wear resistance for greater chain life. Stamped steel housing withstands rugged conditions.
- Designed for easy inspection and maintenance. Hoist can be dismantled easily with simple hand tools.
- Metric Rated
- Lifetime Warranty